Thursday, August 16, 2018

**VLOG | THE MIDNIGHT RIDE OF GRANDMA PRITCHARD




My Brother and Sister-in-love were here from Wichita Kansas for a little while, so we all got together to visit for awhile last Saturday night. We knew were in for an evening of too much sugar, lots of laughs and the groggy reality of "tomorrow morning" with too little sleep... but until we pulled up, we hadn't realized that Grandma and Grandpa had bought a golf cart. 

That ought not to mean much to normal grown-up people...but who said we ever grew up...? The kids were ecstatic and it didn't take long before Ethan had figured out how to turn a normal golf cart into THE SHINGLE HOLLOW EXPRESS. The roller coaster edition.

We scared Grandma to death. 

I couldn't help sharing this little clip. Lately I've been trying to save some of the sweetness of my babies being small ..so I've been putting together mini clips (or super short VLOGS) to freeze these times for later years.  This one isn't of the girls, but it's a gem. Click away and let me know what you think!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! How fun. Creating great memories.❤️

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the
net. I will highly recommend this website!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! and so sounds like something me and my siblings would do:)
-Rose