Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wedding II {Thoughtful gestures and Good friends}


    Not AGAIN!? A picture of all the groomsmen, bridesmaids, flower girls, ushers and parents. I absolutely love this picture :)






Sweet Becca


The lovely bridesmaid; Bethany Collins

My beautiful Maid of Honor: best friend, confidante and sister.




Little Brother:) Love you, Isaac!


The coffee shop where I worked for a year :) Kara made a coffee run while we were getting our hair done, and the whole staff signed my latte. Love those girls!


And for a sprinkle of randomness: somebody snapped this picture of our Grand Exit. Confetti flying, cheers ringing, a great big kiss, and, believe it or not, an Eagle flew over. A crazy end to the best ceremony a girl could ask for :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww,, Love all of these Anna!! :)
It was an amazing wedding! Love and miss my bestie!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your day was so special! Miss you.
~Mom