Sunday, April 5, 2015

What am I going to do with him...



  Fourteen hours is a long ways away. Two months without seeing each other is even longer. There comes a point when six-hour phonecalls don't quite cut it and you just, well... miss him like crazy!
 I came home after one, long Friday afternoon to find a package on the kitchen counter. 
From North Carolina.


Addressed to me.

Oh, what am I going to do with that boy...Isn't he sweet?!

Ps. Yeah - I know my last post was about my boyfriend, too....but, hey! I think I'm allowed to be infatuated, no?


4 comments:

Zoë said...

Wow ;)

Zipporah A said...

So sweet do you date or court?

Bethany d said...

We forgive you. :)
It's true though, six-hour phone calls do nothing but make you miss people even more and get teased by family members!! *sheepish smile*

Anna said...

@Zipporah A - I'm not sure what the official word for it is. Basically, we just seek to be pleasing to the Lord in our relationship. There's definitely set boundaries and rules, but we don't have an official title of "Courtship" necessarily. :)