Monday, January 12, 2015

Hullo five-in-the-morning




            :The Good:

 My coffee shop is warm and smells amazing. A few seconds away from the freezing out-of-doors and all the lights will be on...

      :The Bad: 

I've always been awful at frosting doughnuts. I'm not sure how I grew to be old and still can't make a doughnut with chocolate frosting look aesthetically pleasing. Oh, well...it's on there, I guess...

        :The Ugly: 
              ((worstest of all worsts.))


                     I forgot my breakfast. 
                     And my lunch. 

I was so excited about the homemade granola I was going to have this morning...and I forgot it. 7 and 1/2 hours is a long time to go without food. A real long time. Hopefully that half-and-half will really stick to my ribs...

It ended up being a good day, though. I bought some "extra turkey" and "extra cheese" and squirted on some "diet Caesar salad dressing." Yup. Just as delightful as it sounds...heh. Naaaaah...when you're starving, you can eat a whole lot of things and call them delicious.

My boss and I had some fun conversations and this sweet, elderly lady informed me that I looked like "the breath of spring." 

And I get to take a nap.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGETTATAKEANAPPYYYYYY!!!

    OOPS. Did I say that out loud?


2 comments:

Bethany Carson said...

Sounds like overall a good day! It would be very hard for me to forget to eat...especially if I worked frosting donuts!

Bethany d said...

Whoa. =) Someone is hyper!
I love working in the morning - so much fun. But forgetting your lunch...mmm...sorry. :(
(All I can eat is fudge shavings in that case!)