Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank you for..

 
1. For eighteen years in this beautiful family.

2. That God is ever faithful and is never unaware of anything - the eyes of heaven never fail.

3. All the amazing travel opportunities I've been given.

4. The Coffee Shop. At first it was really hard to adjust to the new schedule {not being home all the time} and I was super-stressed over trying to make sure I was measuring up and doing my part. It's been five months since I started there and I'm still loving it.

5. No matter what comes and what doesn't, God has a plan for me. He promised to direct my path and "perfect that which concerneth me" - and He's never let me down yet.

6. He's my listening ear and advisor. When you aren't sure where to go, or what to do and how to overcome, HE DOES. There's so much peace in getting and answer from Him. When there's nothing you can do about a situation, prayer still has no limits. I've watched Him turn around countless things that I was helpless to change.

7. He Cares.

1 comment:

Bethany Carson said...

That is a good list of things to be thankful for! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!