Monday, October 27, 2014

Scrapbooking is good because....


 That's right! I finally got around to putting together my graduation scrapbook. ((Well, *aherkm* almost. There are only a few pages left to design.))


My layouts are, I am forced to admit, are very humble. But, still. I love doing this kind of thing.


People gave me so many beautiful cards, I just hated to waste them. A couple pages are just different cards {taken apart and put back together in complimenting collages}. I felt like a genius.


Big moments....



Yes, it's true. I'm a terrible photographer. *hangs head.

2 comments:

Bethany d said...

Oh. Haha, my scrapbooking skills are humble, too! (and who cares about photography - the point is capturing the moment!)

I'm still scrapbooking Anne of Green Gables | The Musical and I'm no where near done (I'm so picky about the layouts. *grrr*) but it really is an enjoyable past-time!

Lovely job on the scrapbooking. ;) Someday your great-great-great-great-grandchildren will look at this and sigh about their gorgeous great-great-great-great-grandmother who graduation four centuries ago. . .

Anonymous said...

lovely blog..saw you thrue other blogger friend...blessings