Monday, January 13, 2014

La Cocina:: Egg Edition



I'll openly admit, this has been an awful video. lol:)  It's one of the several "La Cocina" attempts that I've made in the past few months. After a million difficulties (which, for the most part, have been carefully removed from the  finished product) and a few hours of editing, I gave up and forgot about it.

The other day I was thinking about my promise to post one of these every month and realized that, perhaps I should post it in spite of my qualms. Wondering if I had deleted it or not.... I checked my "Windows Live Movie Maker" and aha. There it was.

So here's the new video for January - but please ignore the impaired recipe. (Listen to my voice and don't pay attention to the words in my screen.) I guess the "title" containing my list of ingredients decided to give up and play dead - instead of the four-ish spices that I used, only "1/2 tsp. of garlic salt" shows up. :P

Also: Don't worry about the unseen racket that comes at the last 30 seconds of the video. Apparently, Isaac and Rebecca were trying to give me a "surprise attack" and, while they were crawling on the floor to avoid being caught, their Nerf guns were clanking rather loudly.

Anyways.

No comments: