Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thoughts to Make You Think. {Advice for Life}

 
 
"Always Be more Kind than you think necessary - the person recieving it needs it more than you will ever know."

"In the shadow of my hurt, forgiveness feels like a decision to reward my enemy. But in the shadow of the cross, forgiveness is merely a gift from one undeserving soul to another." Andy Stanley


"HOW FAR YOU GO IN LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU BEING TENDER WITH THE YOUNG, COMPASSIONATE WITH THE AGED, SYMPATHETIC WITH THE STRIVING, AND TOLERANT OF THE WEAK AND THE STRONG. BECAUSE SOMEDAY IN LIFE, YOU WILL HAVE BEEN ALL THREE!!" -  GEORGE WASHINGTON

“If you know that God loves you, you should never question a directive from Him. It will always be right and best. When He gives you a directive, you are not just to observe it, discuss it, or debate it. You are to obey it.” -Henry Blackaby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words of wisdom!

Emily said...

Anna, your blog is so encouraging. Thank you so much for sharing.
~Emily

Anna said...

Thank you, so much. I'm so glad you've been encouraged - it's been my prayer for this blog that God could use it to bless and help others. :)

Anonymous said...

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my homepage cayman islands all inclusive

Judy said...

The last quote about God's directive was totally timely for me. I needed to hear something like that.
Thank you for what you share on here! God bless :)