Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thansgiving Eve




Today's a day of cooking and planning and familyhood. (Loverly word there, right?) This is Becca, Kara and me (from left to right.)


It's a day of sweet-sampling too. (Shhh.)


This is a picture of some of my friends from SACHE homeschool group a looooong time ago. It uploaded on accident but I figured it wouldn't hurt to leave it in the post. From left to right: Bailey, Me, Maddi and Maria :)


Master Isaac making "Clara's No-Bake Bars". (Boys should learn to cook too, you know!)


Kara dressed me up. Like it?


Becca and Me.

Annnnd, guess what. Dad called from Grandpa and Nannie's house just before noon to say that he shot a deer! :) He went back out (in the woods) after hanging it up.


Happy Thanksgiving. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE thanksgiving =D

Bethany d said...

It looks like fun. :)