Thursday, November 17, 2011

October


Well, as ya'll know I was in a wedding last month. 'Twas pretty big...so I thought I should include it in this post.

Miss Rebecca (Singing with the Booth Brothers Cd) turned six last month. Time flies, does it not?


Team 2. The clueless wanderers of the vast corn maze. :P Not really. I'm exaggerating.


Pumkin processing... you should try baking pumkin seeds in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper. 'Tis really good. (They should be crunchy when they're done.)

Me and the Driving Instructor. Yep, ladies and gents, I've graduated Driving School.

This was a long time ago - but the one on the left is my amazing Dad, and the one on the right is my amazing Uncle.


Speaking of amazing, this is my amazing sister who is now a published photographer! Stop over at her blog and say congratulations won't you? (www.kpyat1photography.blogspot.com)

And in this lovery picture, I pull my Mom into this post. She's been a great help to me (notice the purple dress? She had to re-fit it for the wedding. Just one example of her capable helpfulness.) I don't what I'd do without her or my Dad.

Comment away friends...

4 comments:

Bethany d said...

Did I mention I love the purple dress. And your hair. :)

Bethany d said...

happy driving. :)

Zoƫ said...

Looks fun :)
Love U girl...even though I don't always reply 2 your emails asap :O

Miss U,
Zippi

Anna said...

Thank thee, Bethany.

Zoe: Thank thee, too. Don't worry about your emails...things happen.