Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a freshly fifteen year old has been doing for the past two weeks and beyond

*Aherm.* You know, long titles used to be an "in" thing.

Well...the most exciting part started when I was bitten by a scrawny little kitten (found at the park) scared half out of its wits. I was rushed to the ER and given  two shots (that were still hurting YESTERDAY - and this was, like, nearly two weeks ago) and a bottle of horse pills which I soon found that I was allergic to. (Whilst experiencing flu symptoms as "side effects.") *Reminder to self: do not pick up stray cats ever again.*

After this said episode, I was hauled off to camp and became stuck in traffic for around three hours (during which we moved a total of - I'd say - 3 miles. (Though my mother thinks it was 20.)

At camp, I had a wonderful time. For those of you who don't know - Believer's Youth Camp is absolutely awesome. (Even if you are experiencing flu symptoms and allergies to your prescribed medication. blech.) God answered SO many prayers while I was there... (Though, I believe God answers ALL prayers - sometimes He just says "no.")

Every single night was a late night. (12:00 - 2:00) Those were the REGULAR nights - not the ones in which I and quite a few others stayed about six hours AFTER service worshipping and praying, being healed (my miserable side effects and soreness left me in those hours) and having God quietly answer our questions.

There are so many other things that I could testify of - and if you ask me, I probably will...but I've been called to go outside for the moment...

On top of all these things... today is my birthday. :) Yep. I'm fifteen now - and enjoying it. I feel so appreciated with all of the sweet things my God, family and friends have done/said  to and for me.

God Bless You All!

(Sorry for the lack of pictures - another post will probably follow this one.)

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Happy Birthday my Dear, I did write you a card...but I don't know if it will ever get into the mailbox! :(
It was nice seeing you and meeting Samantha~
Love you girl!

Zoe

Erin said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Anna! :)) I hope that you had a wonderful, wonderful day! *hugs*

And a big ouch about being bitten--I hope you continue to feel better!

Bailey said...

Happy belated birthday, dear heart! I love you so much. Blessings and hugs.

xoxo
Bailey

Anna said...

Thank you all! You made my special "day" more special.