Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to the Hair Salon!




From Shoulder lenth to past your knees, hair always needs to be fixed. Here's a few of my simple styles that I thought you might find helpful.

Here's one that can be used in two different ways:

  • First, brush out your hair so that it will be easier to handle.
  • Next, part your hair in the middle - separating it in half.

  • Gather the hair into a pigtail, and then twist and coil it. Secure with LOTS of bobbypins if you have straight hair.
  • Keep coiling, securing each round as you go until all the hair is used up.
  • Do the same thing on the other side of your head.

The Other way to use this coiling and twisting style, is to gather all of your hair into a high-ish ponytail, and then reapeat coiling and twisting routine until all the hair is wrapped up into a single bun at the nape of your neck. (If you have long hair, the bun will probably be at the nape of your neck despite the high-ish ponytail.)



Ps. Forgive my pictures. (I don't dare call them photography)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Hey M'dear, very nice...though I fear, I probably won't change my styles from the two or three I usually wear!

<3 Hugs

Bailey said...

Cute! My last experiment with putting up my hair ended up with broken bobby pins, a ratty braid and a grumpy Bayleaf. This, of course, happened during church.

*sigh*

Anna said...

lol:) Thanks Kara and Bailey.
I know all about the failed attempts at hair doing....I've tried a lot of things that haven't worked. :o
KARA: You should keep my experiments in your hair all-day next time! (If you like it.) Eventually, we should find one you like.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

I love it Anna!

Anonymous said...

Its like уоu leaгn mу mіnd!

You seem tο grasp a lot аρproхіmately thіs, such аs уou wrotе the е bοoκ in it or
somethіng. I feel that you juѕt could dо wіth
a few p.c. to power the mesѕage home a little bit, but inѕtеad of that,
that іѕ fаntaѕtiс blog.

A greаt reaԁ. I wіll сertаіnly be bacκ.


Take a loοκ at mу web blog ::
Email Console